Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The Warzone

Ever walk the halls of your school, place of employment, or local art museum and think: You know what would be awesome here? Paint Ball! I know I do. If you ever think about it, it'd be a lot of fun, ducking in and out of cubicles, sniping from stairwells, whether or not its after hours or during the work day just depends on how much fun you really want to have.

The work place also makes for a great political warzone as well as a physical one. Playing the bosses to put yourself in the most opportune position possible. Playing Co-workers against each other for your own advantage/amusement. Appearances are everything in the office.

Well, Here's something that I want you all to check out. Call it my, Office Warzone Field Book. I want to see which one of these items I had already created with the intent to inflict bodily harm, and which one I have since reading this created and have in my desk right now. Rene, Melinda and anyone who already KNOWS the answer is ineligible. (I think next week I'm going to make an actual scoreboard for my website. Need new ways to keep things interesting.)

6 comments:

Rob said...

Google taking over the world update:

You can now search TV Shows via google. Any nerds who want to read the article (I obviously did) can find it here:
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6927

Or if you're the type to just jump into things:
http://video.google.com/

Anonymous said...

I could see you having made the oracle or the bic pen gun. I think the bean shooter looks like a lot of fun!

I love the paintball idea and it would definately be more fun if it was during the work day. However, I work in a mental health clinic so I think that could create mass chaos with all the nutzos being shot at, I'm sure it would freak them out!

Breyn

Anonymous said...

And American Water isn't begging and pleading for you to stay... Unbelievable! Mom F

Scott said...

No way! That's what I said when I read that. I've had the EXACT same thought. I remember sitting in the Methodist Church and thinking "Man you could play a killer game of paintball here" and the same with my high school and various other places.

Speaking of, I need to go paintballing. Now there's a sport everyone should get behind. If it gets big enough we could have paintball wars instead of regular wars. And the losing country has to clean up the Stealth Bomer dropped Paint Ball Nukes. Hmm, this has potential. I'm off to the UN.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

Hhhhmmmm.... paintball. I've never played, but I hear it can get quite treacherous. You might want to be careful, this new game of yours might land you back in the ER for the 87th time.

~Ro

Anonymous said...

Mom French, Ro -

Rob says he's not accident prone. In the short time that I have known him, he's made it to the emergency room more time than I have my entire life (and I'm twice his age). Tell me the truth.

-QB