Wednesday, January 05, 2005

So Its Been Decided.

AND THE VOTES ARE IN!!! You all want to see the leg, eh? I'll do it first thing this evening... probably 5ish (I have to be home to post pictures). And I think I know how I'm going to keep my posts more interesting.

Let's face it, look at my post yesterday, none of you care what I did. This isn't a frickin' log to let everyone know where I was and who I was with every day of my life. No one cares about that crap. So I'm gonna try and steer this back the right direction... made up stories, anecdotes, and interviews.

Today's topic. My leg. Its pretty. Most of my co-workers will attest to that. I make them all look at it regularly. I know they like it, even if they act like they're gonna be sick when I show them. It's a love sickness. So I've got this Leg Immobilizer on, and crutches and a wheelchair in the car. Sounds like a blast doesn't it? Well, the novelty wore off after the first couple days. My armpits and palms hurt from the crutches and I'm tired of walking like a gimp with a pegleg. Even the wheelchair doesn't get me any girls. Ro sat on my lap for a minute or two at the science center the other day, and it was all quite difficult. AND SHE'S TINY! I don't know how it worked out so well with the cheerleaders in my dream the other night... of course the dream also had something about a giant chicken leg and swimming pool of Fruit by the Foot. May have been me, may have been the Vicadin, I'm betting on somewhere in the middle.

Anyways. The WORST part is trying to get in and out of my drivers seat. Little 2 door cavalier + big leg casty thing = me having to crawl half into passenger side of car to swing left leg in. Funny for Ro and Phil, pain in the butt for me. So yeah, that's what it's like to be gimptified. Sucks. Looks like I'll be sitting Taekwondo out this week.

Later! I'm out like The Fab Five.

P.S. I'm going to be doing a raffle for who's the next interview victim. It's only a dollar a ticket and the more times you register, the better your chance of winning!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you
I'm excited to see pictures of your pretty knee. I haven't seen it yet with the yellow tint, so that should be interesting. The wheelchair may not have gotten you any girls, but it sure did get you alot of pity, a lot of "Boy that looks like it hurts," and it almost got you into a collision with a small child. Have fun playing Everquest, I know you've been anticipating playing it for the past 6 days.

~Ro

Rob said...

Dangit Ro! Why must you help perpetuate this vicious rumor?! I don't know anything about this EverDork game you people keep referring too. Wanna know what I've done since you've been gone? I went and beat up a bunch of Theatre Kids at the highschool. 'Cause that's the sort of thing I do. Beat up nerds. Eat raw steak. Spend 8 days in the woods with nothing but my pocket knife and mine own skills. I do not spend 2 hours last night running around town trying to find a trainer so I can specialize my fighter to become a crusader and I then overcome my level 10 block. Gosh! I wish you would get out of my life and shut up!

Anonymous said...

I can say whatever I want to, GOSH! But I know you don't do dorky things like play EQII. You do have plenty of sweet skills: you know, like numchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... girls only want boyrfriends who have great skills.
And I don't appreciate your sass.

~Ro