Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Closet is Remaining Closed for Renovations

I could rush to my defense and give you a list of reasons of how Scott and I do not have gay tendencies... but that's what anyone else would do. And I am NOT just anyone else.

  1. I cook as payment for my "room and board." Today was Scott's night to cook, we ended up going to La Bamba's.
  2. Scott cleans. That's just the rule, I don't clean. As I was typing this line I heard Scott say from the back room: "I dusted the hell out of this place... And the bathroom? Spotless... (silence) Wait, what is that?"
  3. Scott isn't allowed to go grocery shopping by himself, today when I got back to the apartment we had 50 bottles of Propel Fitness Water.
  4. Thus far, our only guests in the house have been 7 males.
  5. Tomorrow night we're hosting a "Smallville" party.
Anyways, Update on the hot girl at work. I've decided that she looks a bit like Mila Kunis. She is far from a twin mind you, just "reminds me" of her. I'm gonna try and get a closer look tomorrow and maybe I'll sneak a peek at her name badge next week so I can get a name. I hope I can do that without having to make actual eye contact first, that's not until week 3.

And Kim, I found the "Kim" at the new job. From what I can tell, pretty cynical but Kim let me tell you. And I mean this in all honesty, she is NO replacement for you Kim. She's just lacks the finesse. That and well, everything else that matters. I dunno Kim, she's just kinda missing the sparkle in the eye. So that's all I got there.

Anyways, more tomorrow as always. I love the commenter standings. Keep the good comments coming! Later!

10 comments:

Scott said...

First off, the more I shop the more I save. By that logic, I am now rich beyond compare and as a rich man I wish to live for a long while. To do this I shall need water. It's all quite logical.

Secondly, the "what is that" was in reference to a strange sound. I quickly determined it wasn't comming from me, and so wondered about it.

Finally, you were asleep and then out of the house when "da ladies" came over. That's what all the women's undergarments were about. They just forgot... yeah that's the ticket.

- Scott

P.S. It was I who gave you the name for "that sarcastic girl on 'That 70's Show'". So props to me for that.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you now have a place to stay and that everthing seems to be going ok on your new job you deserve it.

Match up for ya - America vs Paula Abdul without Corey Clark

Freemama

Timmy Tapeworm said...

And thus I quote Francis from PVP when I say, "Gaaaaaaaaay."

In a terrible case of irony and reversal of fortune, the Mila Kunis-lookalike at your office will soon be judged as the least popular character at the office and will be replaced by a Lacey Chabert-lookalike.

Scott said...

Ah Tim. I can always count on you as the guy who will, at very little provacation, post an obscure Family Guy reference.

Well done. You're still on the bottom of the list. Stop trying to claw your way back to good graces.

- Scott

kimberlyb1974 said...

Well, of course there is no "complete" replacement for ME. I am often imitated, but never, ever duplicated. Plus, I've got the big boobs going for me. Lots of cynical chicks don't have the boobs to carry off the full package.

We had an "important" meeting here today with the guys who are implementing our new systems, and since I'm the "sort-of" accountant here, they desperately needed my input. Two hours later they told me, "You guys don't do as much here as I thought you did."

Ah, yes...just what I needed to get through the rest of my day. There's nothing like that little boost of daily affirmation that you can be replaced at any minute that makes working for AWR such a TREAT.

~Do-no-gooder

The Melan'jack said...

Let's hear it for cynical chicks with big boobs! There should be a club.

kimberlyb1974 said...

I'm all for it! That is, until I get my boob reduction surgery, then I guess it's back to just being a bitch.

~Mammy

Anonymous said...

Cooking for each other isn't a huge deal Rob and Scott. It's when you start to BAKE stuff for each other that things get touchy. Especially if you bake from scratch!

50 bottles of water might be a little too much! If you lived in the country and had well water I could understand...but you live in Springfield. Water from the kitchen sink should work for you!

Have fun with your job! Hope you can scope out the hot chic's name.

Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Scott I say keep it up with the bottled water! You are obviously a man of fine tastes. (Rob still has a lot to learn coming out of the back woods of J-Ville) We live in Springfield and have city water but do we dare drink it? No sir! We drink only bottled water here thank you. Tap water ever touching our lips? Pah I think not!

"Too Good For Tap"
Breyn

Scott said...

I agree, I totally boycott this is demeaning. I am not a number. Despite what my social security number, phone number, and height in inches would tell you. I hereby also boycott this shenanigan.


- Scott

P.S. This counts for the contest.

P.P.S. That last one was me. Rowela left herself signed in... grrr. That one can count for both of us.