Sunday, May 15, 2005

The newest sexually confused trio...

Everyone's heard the rumors. Seems like you can't be a male trio in today's society without the question of your sexual orientation coming to the forefront. Let's Review:
But what's next do you ask? I'll tell you, I noticed it while Ro and I were enjoying bowls of Cocoa Krispies this morning. I present Exhibit A and Exhibit B. We decided that Pop is the queen of the group.

But on a more serious note. It's happened. I've move into Scotts. I got all my stuff in today and I think we have quite a place here. Only thing left is to hook my computer up to the internet so I can do this from my own room, instead of on Scott's computer. Also, I've decided to tweak my posting schedule a bit. Since I can't post at work anymore, making it after 6ish before I could even think about posting, here's the new deal. I'm posting the night before the week night. So those of you who check at work, should have fresh content every Mon-Fri. Lets face it, I'm not waking up early to comment.

And I just brought my entire movie collection up here as well. That just made Scott's avaible movie collection jump from like 12 to 250. And Scott's bringing up his Nintendo 64 and Sega Genisis from Home. Meaning with the Nintendo Game Cube, Playstation 2, as well as our computers, we have quite a selection of games at our disposal. Anyways, I'm off to shower. Tell me what you think of my ceral theory. And of anything else that crosses your mind. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting theory with Snap, Crackle and Pop...You never see any of the female persuasion around them. Personally I've been a little curious of the Keebler Elves, I mean a bunch of little men living in a tree together baking? Hhmmmm

Breyn

Anonymous said...

yah, I agree with the Keebler Elves. The smurfs too.

Ro, thanks. I now know I'm not the only one who arranges movies by alphabetical order. My husband thinks I'm crazy!

Rob, I'm glad that you are posting at night. That gives me stuff to do during the day instead of waiting for a diversion!

Tabitha

Scott said...

Did you ever notice there used to be a trio on the Cinnamon Toast Crunch box, but now it's just the dirty old man Wendell? Hmm, I tend to think he broached the subject and it didn't quite work out. Not because they were gay, but becuase they didn't want his cinnamon induced obesity keeping them warm at night. What a shame... Cinnamon Toast Crunch breaks up another potential trio.

And am I to take from this compairson that you compare the triumvirate of Tim, Scott, and Rob to these demi-homo's? Because we're some choice meat. We should be compared to no less than the Hansons. And I call "Not Taylor" whoever ends up "his" counterpart, it ain't going to be me.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

The sad thing here is not that the Cinnamon Toast Crunch trio was broken up, but that Scott knows the names of the Hansons! If there was ever any doubt to his sexual identity, he just removed all doubts from my mind! I can just picture Rob, Scott, and Tim in their living room dancing to MM bop! What a sight that would be!

Tabitha