Friday, May 13, 2005

I NEED SLEEP

Alright, it's after 1 am and I have work. So this is gonna be brief.

Hot Girl Update: The plan is shot to hell. I had a run in with her today when we met in a narrow hallway. Eye contact was made, and smiles exchanged... I'm currently at a loss and plan B is in development.

Training Update: I know ALL ABOUT Money Laundering.

Big News Update: The reason I'm so late to posting/sleeping tonight is because I was back in Jerseyville today. I drove right there after work. "But Rob, that's a mighty silly thing to do on a worknight." Yes, you're correct. Except I really wanted to pick up some stuff from my house to put in my barren room. That's right, I have a room. I'm taking over Scott's spare bedroom and I'll be setting up my stuff (including my computer tomorrow). I am also currently developing my 4 week Annexation plan to break off from "Scott's Apartment." Down with Tyranny!

9 comments:

Scott said...

What this is how you announce our living together? After the candle lit dinners and the moving in ceremony? Though In all fairness the moving in ceremony consisted of you showing up at 12:00 AM with a bunch of crap I had to help you carry in.

I also like that you're casting me as King George here. Annexation? I'd point out definition based issues with that, but I don't need to incur the ire of other readers again. Anyway, thanks for not mentioning the loofa.

- Scott

P.S. Damn it, now I mentioned the loofa.

Rob said...

Yeah, by the way. Scott uses a Loofa. Its white and hangs in the shower.

Anonymous said...

Hey Loofas rock. I made Adam start using a loofa as soon as we got married. Who wants some nasty used wet wash cloth laying in the tub...ew. Not only is it more sanitary it provides your skin with gentle exfoliation to rejuvenate it to it's youthful splendor. (I should be on a commercial)

Rob you should look into getting one...im sure your skin could definately use it.

Also don't you think you should be a little more considerate of Scott for actually allowing you to breathe the same oxygen as he does...annexing, that's just rude...after all he's done for you...Lord knows no one else would do it (and if anyone says differently they're really lieing.)

Breyn

Anonymous said...

Don't forget....Wendy's is giving away free Jr. Frosty's nationwide all weekend long!

Breyn

The Melan'jack said...

Yeah she is. ;)

The Melan'jack said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. King of the Universe did you see this weeks episode of Smallville yet? I looked at it and it was another cross over Smallville meets the House of Wax. This one was Kinda lame not really a big deal. The good news is that Lana's boyfriend Jason is out of the picture for now I think. Don't forget if you set your VCR next week their Season Finale is 90min not 60min

Freemama

Anonymous said...

Rob can totally bake! This past winter he made two apple pies from scratch and he even peeled the apples. He is an awesome cook and his Jack Daniels sauce is to die for, I'm tellin you if you have never tasted his creations you are missing out. Now cleanup is another issue. Have him over to cook for you but be prepared to clean up a mess. I miss you Rob... Mom F

Anonymous said...

Loofa, shmoofa. I'll be calling about the money laundering.

Adam "Now, that's a necktie" Puckett