Monday, January 30, 2006

A slightly disturbing glimpse...

Most people don't want to know what goes on in my head. I mean, I know Ro does. She makes me promise to tell her every twisted thing I ever thing up and mean thing I can ever say.... it makes her laugh. Well, tonight I decided to draw you guys a new comic strip. Its nothing like the last one, although don't be suprised to see another one like the last make a comeback sometime, this is a little more deranged. Hey, it made me laugh to draw... and I think that Deep Down, Ro will like it.


Click HERE if you want to see.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Are you implying that brown babies taste better? Because if so, that's something I'll have to try. I'm burned out on white babies. I was about to swear them off all together.

- Scott

Jake said...

I was led to believe that the chicken eggs that we eat were unfertilized. So you should have shown unfertilized human eggs in the egg carton, not developing fetuses. For shame, Robert.

Other than that, very Far Side-ish. Kudos.

Anonymous said...

Rob, you're very distrubed. Have you considered professional help?

Tabitha

kimberlyb1974 said...

All I'll say is, "Oh my..."

My mind went way more in to the gutter than everyone else's mind.

Dammit...I'm the perv again.

Anonymous said...

that was fucking great
phlip