Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Day for Beginings

Seriously, I love trying to come up with cheesy titles for my entries. Tonight Scott, Jacob and I went to see Batman Begins. As drastic as some of the changes seemed, I really liked the new Batman. His car is even cooler (and a hell of a lot more practical). I mean, look at the tires on that thing compared to the sports car he drove before. And the batsuit? Hooray for No Nipples!

But the other "Begining" was my new job. I'm not a receptionist, that was a misunderstanding on my part. I do data entry. I am also a one man team. They gave me my own office. Ok, so when I say office I mean room divided out of the cafeteria with fake wall partitians... but it's my own space. Its pretty nice. Work is easy, and no one watches me. YOU KNOW what that means, Rob's Office Space will once again be true to its name!!! I WILL blog from work again!!!!

I was gonna blog about how Jacob Eyers looks like this old wrestler, but I lost interest.

4 comments:

kimberlyb1974 said...

Mick Foley rocks!!

Congrats on the new job! How cool is it to not be the receptionist after all? I'd much rather hide in a cube and do data entry than try and "smile" every time I answered the phone. I'm jealous.

New AWR strategy: "Force Everyone To Get Along." Apparently someone offended someone else YET again, and now we all have to sit in circles and hold hands and sing f-ing "Kumbaya" before we start work. This place is becoming less like a business and more like Montessori School.

Back to eating paste.

~K

Anonymous said...

Today is my hubby's b-day, so we get to see Batman tonight! I bought him the video game for his birthday and there was a free ticket to see the movie that is actually good in Springfield! Rock on! Yah, the no nipples thing is good! By the 4th movie, it was just getting ridiculous.

Well, have a nice day at work! Being the receptionist does suck! I've gotten REALLY sick while pregnant and trying to greet visitors with a smile when you're spending 1/2 the day vomitting is just not fun stuff! Wish I could hide away!

Tabitha

Anonymous said...

The leave you unsupervised??? Do they know anything about you?? What am I kidding...my job leaves me totally unsupervised and look what I do all day....hhhmmm what do I do all day?

Breyn

Jake said...

I knew that I would lose precious blog space to your dumb "employment"! You lied, right to my face!