Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Interracial Fun!!!


So I found this awesome link on the internet, where if you have a good head shot of yourself you can do some crazy things: The Face Transmorpher. So the way I figure it, this goes against my theory of interracial kids being the most beautiful... 'cause if that's what Ro and I's kid would look like... ugh...

Also, here's a Hilarious video clip. The trick of it is, which Scott and I were discussing earlier, I don't think people will go to it if I just link it, but I don't want to say anything about it 'cause I might ruin it. So here's a funny skit that has to do with our topic of the day: Funny Clip.

As far as job updates, I went and spoke with the floor manager of Best Buy yesterday. Looks like I might get a part time job working there. Its my understanding that their part time help often works 45 hours a week... lets face it, I need the cash. And I could get discounts! So you now all may offically have an "in" at Best Buy.

But yeah, that's all the craziness for now. Untill next time!
P.S. I've got some pictures up on the Eurolog. Posting next chapter of that today.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Wow, you're your own Harold and Kumar. You should take yourself to White Castle. I can just imagine the shenanigans along the way. Most of them would involve getting lost, but a few would be good.

Also, way to steal my post idea you off-white bastard. You went and Gary-ed the whole affair. So now I have nothing to post. It's really putting a dam on my river of posting mojo, but fear not. When that dam breaks, it's going to make that thing Noah went through look like children playing in a lawn sprinkler.

- Scott

Scott said...

P.S. You spelled Indian wrong. What the hell's wrong with you?

Rob said...

Yeah, I did have a typo. Scott was... [shudder]... right. But it has since been corrected. And don't act like I stole your post intentionally. I don't know why you were gonna put pictures of Asian Rob on your blog anyways.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Rob you look nice on all three pictures or should I call you (Alias)now? All of those diffrent Robs.

Freemama