Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Partying like a Rock Star!

So my job has been postponed yet another day. They really like doing that to me, but it's ok. Things got a little wild and crazy yesterday on my day off anyways. One of my best friends, Lisa, came up for the day from the St. Louie Area. And we had some awesome adventures. Like trying to find this place out in the middle of BFE, where I had to go pee in a cup. I'm getting tired of this peeing in a cup thing. Mainly, I'm getting tired of waiting until I have to pee and then getting in my car and searching for this random little hut, where after a half hour of driving there's a sign on the door that says "Must wait 15 minutes before giving sample." I still don't understand what the hell that was about. The icing on the cake is that there is a fill line on the cup. So now not only do I have to pee like a race horse ('cause they obviously really gotta go) but I have to cut it off once I've barely started. And despite what I've heard girls claim, it's not Easier for guys to pinch it off... I swear sometimes I think you assume we can tie it off or something. The one thing I WILL give you credit for is I bet it's a lot easier for us to get it in the cup in the first place.

All that aside, I made dinner for Lisa and we watched Shaloin Soccer. Both of which, she loved. And I love the new wok. After she left I did a bit of cleaning up and then played videogames with Tim. Seeing as that I didn't have to work, I'll admit we played for quite some time (probably 3 am). After which I had drank so much tea and munchies I wasn't really tired. So I read for a while, Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time Series (if you like JRR Tolken I recommend it). And admittedly I read for a long while. When I was done I took a shower, a LONG shower. And when I got out I was confused because I didn't remember leaving the lights on in the apartment. Oh wait, that was the sun coming up. So yeah... a night of Stirfry, Movies, Videogames, Hot Tea and reading... That's what a rockstar's life is, isn't it?.

Ah well, just incase nothing about my life as of late was interesting enough to bring a smile to your face, I'm quite sure THIS will.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Yes, you're totally parting like a rock star. And that rock star's name is Meatloaf. Congratulations.

But damn it, you and Tim got in some quality Guild Wars time while I had to sleep for class the next day. This year round schooling thing is the devil. But just 7 more months baby!

- Scott

Anonymous said...

Yeah I would have to agree with you on the peeing in the cup thing....guys definately have it easier with actually making it in the cup. It sucks trying to do that if you are woman better yet try being a woman who is 7 months pregnant (and of course your dr. wants a sample every chance they get) and having to squat and make it in the cup, all while having 10lbs of pregnant belly in front of you where you're lucky to see your knees let alone where the frickin cup is!

Breyn