Friday, June 10, 2005

"What is going on?!?"

That's the tag line from my all time favorite "reality show" ever: The Joe Schmoe Show. I hate reality TV, but this was so much better. The people you hate, are actors and the one guy who doen't realize it's fake, is the nicest guy in the world and everyone loves him. In my opinion greatest reality show EVER. I'll admit my reality show experience is quite slim. I say my first episode of Survivor this year, and was captivated only 'cause of Stephenie. But I missed the next episode and she was apparently voted off, so I've now sworn off the show for another 10 years. And other than a few scattered episodes of "Blind Date" that's all I got.

But anyways, the reason for the title... Quick update. I've got two potential jobs coming up next week, and I'll see if I can work them both out. So I can be a receptionist during the day for the Bunn Corporate offices and work at Best Buy part time. My credit card bill says it's a good idea. I go for a drug test for Bunn Monday, and my interview for Best Buy is Saturday night.

The interview sucks 'cause Ro is coming home this weekend. So I'm driving up there tonight and will see her like 9pm tonight to 2pm tomorrow. But if that's all I can get, that's great! So yeah, I'm gonna be leaving soon for that. In the meantime: Has anyone ever heard of "Auctions 4 a Cause"? I'm not endorsing this website, 'cause I don't know the story with it. But it's definatly interesting. I expect it very well could be legit, I just don't know it for sure yet. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Scott said...

Good luck on your interview and have fun in Chicago.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It must feel weird going from unemployed to having two potential jobs! Have fun with that!

Tabitha

C_thegreat said...

Blind Date! ->score. That show cracks me up like none other at 2am. It's a good ego boost. Those people sure can be messed up. But who can argue with a show that makes thought bubbles on the characters.

~c

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good job on getting the job, so i guess it was worth it not to watch the recital.. or something of that nature. if u didn't get it i was gonna badger you about not coming. but yeah, so thanks for all the wonderful comments on my xanga, and eprops are just things u give to people if u like what they wrote or if u just like them... nothing special. by the way, my friend who turned 17 read ur comment about her right next to me and thought it was really funny. i showed her ur profile picture and she said u looked like some semi famous celebrity, but i dont remember who. this is getting kind of long, so i'll try and wrap it up. sooo it was cool seeing you again last weekend, its a damn shame you missed the show and dinner afterwards, keep on blogging!

(by the way, i guess the xanga thing IS a blog too... obviously i didnt know that. in my defense, when people write in there, it says "ENTRIES" and hardly says blogs. i bet you were just searching for stuff to call me on...)

-Anne