Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Triple Threat

So today was the first day I actually did it. All three in one day. 9-12 at Bunn, 1-6:30 Best Buy and 7-11 at fireworks. I am exhausted. This post sucks. I can't think. Ummmm... Money is good. That's my mantra. You should really try it sometime. Just sit back, close your eyes, put your hands in a relaxed Buddist like position and go "Ummmmm..... OOoo-ahhhh-ummmmm..... Moooooneeeeey Iiiiiiiiis Gooooooooood-ah." Very therapudic.

I'd also like to make a link to this particular Penny Arcade comic strip, because that is SO me. Money is good, outside is bad.

One final Triple Threat I'd like to acknowledge would be the 3 decades that the AWR Team mentioned. Freemama vs. Old Man Time, Congraduations on the big 30 Melinda! And Kimmy don't worry, you don't look a day over 29 and a half.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Money is good. I use to do the insane days in college. I went to school 8-12, worked 1st job from 1-5, 2nd job 5:30 - 10:30, and then would study until I feel asleep around 1ish. Crazy times!

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I was in the hospital from Wednesday until Saturday night! I HATE being pregnant! Only 17 weeks to go!

Tabitha

Scott said...

Hey don't worry about it. Thirty is the new twenty five. Feel free to continue your shenanigans, you're not old yet baby! And 40 is the new 30. In the words of Dana Carvey, "You'd better stay in shape, because science won't let you die." One of my motto's. Not that I adhere to it, but I say it sometimes. Like now. If you'll excuse I'm off to a nice healthy breakfast (Lucky Charms, Bacon, and 15 Pixie Sticks).

- Scott

Anonymous said...

You are doing well kiddo.... Eat well and get some sleep. Love Mom F