Thursday, November 04, 2004

"And now for something completely different..."

But before we get to that. Something needs to be addressed before I have to beat this blog like a red-headed stepchild. We need to mind "The Tao of Tim." We are to stay clear of HEAVY topics on this blog. Remember what Tim has taught us: "There's too much anger in the world." When you make posts on a site that you know are going to irritate 90% of the people there - you are doing nothing but provoking a fight. No point is being made, no ground gained - just pissing people off. And that is not allowed in Rob's World. If people want to continue the Presidential Issue further, it must be kept on yesterday's comment section.

OTHERWISE IT WILL BE THE CANCER THAT KILLS MY BLOG!

and I simply will not allow that to happen.

I don't want to discourage posting, even of this sort, so if you want to talk about it please do. But I have the feeling that most of my loyal fans (I love how I use the term loyal fans so freely) are about all Politics'ed out, and I'd like to keep this separate from my normal blogging. Remember the immortal words of Tim: "That girl from the Old Navy commercial will call me back any day now, I'm sure of it." And everyone can rest assured, we will soon be resuming our regular blogging. Starting..... Now.

Work was crazy today, and my blog was acting up. So I apologize for the INCREDIBLY late post. I will try and make sure it doesn't happen again. I will for sure post tomorrow, and it will be something witty and awesome... but for now - I suck and am going to bed.

Goodnight all!


* The words of Tim are in Red.

5 comments:

Timmy Tapeworm said...

My God, I'm a genius.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such great words of wisdom and inspiration. Oh, Tao of Tim...where have you been all my life? Can I get you on Amazon.com??

Breyn

Rob said...

Alas Breyn, I'm sad to say you cannot. The Tim doesn't believe in commercialization of, what he calls, Life's Sacred Truths. The Tao of Tim is a living, thriving force that is all around us. You need only to listen and you will recieve.

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Well now, let's not put words in my mouth here. I never expressly said I wouldn't want to charge for my wisdom. (Of course, that was before I knew there were saps like Rob that would pay for it.) Give me a number on a book deal and we'll talk.

You know, in many old-timey Bibles, the words of Jesus are printed in red. Coincidence?

Yeah, probably.

Rob said...

What do you mean coincidence?! I was SO proud of that literary allusion. I will not have you steal my sunshine! You better watch it buddy... I mean... your holiness... or whatever.