Monday, November 22, 2004

This job is a test. It is only a test. Had it been an actual job you would have recieved bonuses, raises and promotions.

Ok, I know I promised frickin awesome posts this week, but here's the deal. I'm not feeling to hot right now. But I'm gonna try my best.

Congrats on getting the Real Genius Quote. Excelent movie - check it out if your craving some 80's love. FeedsGators, I knew you'd know it... you said it was one of your favorites. And the unsigned post who gave the setup and everything was my friend, Phil. And since Jen passed her win along to him, I'll let him use his quote for today's game.
"Wait! I have an idea! Slick Shoes!!!"
"Slick Shoes?? Are you crazy?!"

So there you go folks. Maybe that can be the new thing, if the winner wants, they can post the new 80's quote themselves. It'd be optional, so don't worry about it if you don't have one.

The title of this post, was a printout that we recieved from a customer in a return envelope. Why? Who knows, but we all thought it was hilarious. I may not be recieving any promotions (nor do I WANT one) but I did just reach my 1500 hour mark with my temp agency. Which means I get paid vacations (i.e. Thurs/Fri) and I get 5 paid vacation days too! I expect to use them in the near future and getting out of here shortly there after. How about using the vacation day to try and get a new job - sounds like a plan to me.

Here's your awesome link for the day - Target sells Anal Massage DVD (thanks Trevor!) Everyone, have an awesome Monday, I'm getting off work at 2 and not going to Taekwondo tonight to try and recouporate. Later suckers.

6 comments:

Rob said...

I wanted to clear something up before any smartasses (read: Scott) take anything the wrong way. When I thanked Trevor... it was for refering me to the link. NOT for buying me the DVD.

Anonymous said...

I'm so hurt, Rob. It was your other wise and wonderful office worker who passed my win...not Jen. sniff, sniff...

Since you look like death today, though...I'll let it slide.

~Not Jen(but the one who always gets mistaken for her.)

Scott said...

GOONIES!

Scott said...

Sorry, just wanted to get that out there before some bastard snuck up on me and snatched the title. You can't quote goonies within two states of me without catching my attention. And from what I've ben reading here (but not posting, I'm so damn lazy) we hold a lot of the same 80's movies as classics.

I had the Real Genius quote, but so did everyone else who saw it first. And damn that catching of your own innuendo before I could capitalize on it. So, as the winner I need a few hours to come up with a really good obscure quote from a fairly well known movie. I'm assuming MST3K fare is out. Although I could give lots of hilarious quotes from such movies as 'Hobgoblins' or 'The Final Sacrifice' but sadly, only I would get it. And maybe Tim.

Speaking of Icabod, are we just going to let him get away with having his own widescreen blog? I say no! For as long as there is liberty, Tim shall not get ahead of us. Pfft, he thinks he can just post twice a month and then go widescreen and no one can say anything. Well I'm saying Mister. I'm saying all over this land. I'm saying...I've lost my mind. But we can't let him win the battle of the blog, that's for sure.

Hope you feel better soon man...maybe you just need a massage. Just remember, no clenching. - Scott

Anonymous said...

It gets worse. Here ya go, for all your anal massaging needs:

Uranus-Self Anal Massage for MenI have FARK to thank for this, and all my other bouts ofunproductivity at work.

Trevor

Anonymous said...

Alright, let's clean this sin-hole up, honestly. And is everyone to rectally inclined to grab the quote? One of the finest 80's movies out there? I believe it was Data that uttered that famous line in the movie Goonies, as they searched for One Eyed Willie's treasure.
The Goonies also included such break-out stars as Sean Austin and Chunk, who I believe went on to have a very productive career in the food service industry.
-josh