Thursday, December 16, 2004

Feminism is funny. This Picture.... not so much.


"This is fairly common among leg injuries. You have some serious soft tissue damage in your lower leg and have not only damaged the muscle tissues, which caused the prolonged spazisms, but ruptured the blood vessels. The reason for the swelling and bruising in the foot is simply gravity at work. The blood is draining down your fibula and pooling at your heel." - The ER Doctor

Hey, random girl said she wanted to see pictures... ask and ye shall recieve.

Isn't it sad how girls really believe that they can be as good as men? I mean, most of them still believe that we actually COUNT thier votes. Silly girls, Rights are for men.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a jackass.

Love,
Lisa

Rob said...

Thanks beautiful,
I love you too...

You know you like it.

Anonymous said...

That's the most beautiful thing that I've seen since Blistie, and man, I know how we both miss that little guy. Could you somehow institute a foot montage? I think this would prove to be utterly beneficial, totally pointless, and a fantasticly gross way to waste time more effectively.
And this, would only help the internet's purpose: to continue to push out all the helpful information with flash games and blogs.
-josh

Anonymous said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I'm... having such a hard time..... typing... due to all this.... DRY HEAVING! You're disgusting. And I'm insulted that some random girl asks for pictures and then you post a picture, sickening as it may be. I've been asking for pictures since you started this whole blogging thing and you haven't done it until now... when some random girls asks you to. Way to be propositioned by strange girls, you man-whore. That's awesome Rob. You suck.

~Ro

Scott said...

Good Lord Rob, you look to have the feet of a hobbit. A hobbit that's been pretty well abused. That's quite a nasty little injury you have there, it'll make it all the sadder when I have to beat the life out of you in Super Smash Brothers. - Scott

Anonymous said...

I concur....Rob's foot definitely looks like that of a hobbit. That looks painful Rob....

Tabitha