Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Moving Day!

Alright, so today has been actually pretty busy at American Water Resources - and for Rob French. I did a whole lot of opening boxes, sorting things, organizing things, having managment tell me that they think our space would be more effectively set up in a way different than how we did it ourselves, having all sorts of misc. stuff crammed into our new pristine mail room, organizing all this crap so that it's out of our way, being told we had to reorganize it, and then finally winning the arguement that it really sholdn't be in our space anyways and carrying it out to the otherside of the room. It was all awesome, and took all day.
Good news: We got a CD player now in our mail room so we can rock out to Michael Jackson, Boyz II Men, and Bon Jovi.

Bad news: No new Smallville for this year.

Good news: Out of our stank-nasty trailer and into my own cubical and our own mail room.

Bad news: I'm still here. I think Rene and I are having a race to see who gets out first... she's pretty agressive with it right now, she may have an edge... but I can always get fired.

Good news: I could get fired.

Anyways... No good links for the day - haven't been on my computer at all, but I can give you your trivia question for the day! Good Luck People!

In Ferris Bueller's Day Off, what is the Principal's name, and the name of his assistant?

6 comments:

our lady of perpetual stuff and nonsense said...

www.longvalleylane.blogspot.com

answer to your trivia:

ed rooney, his assistant is grace.

cheers--rachel

Scott said...

Yeah bummer about the no new Smallville. They went out on a weak episode too, it was nice for Lana to learn Clark's secret (even though it was in a dream, and she totally went bitchcakes). I'm so sick of the: Someone gets possessed somehow, goes crazy, finds out about Clark's secret, then at the end of the episode forgets, plot.

Today in my English 310 class, I wrote a two page paper on why I would date Chloe Sullivan. It was a pretty comprehensive paper, and if she could see it (or.../existed/) I think she would totally be all over me. I'm posting it on my blog when I get it back. Forgot to save it, but I printed it out at least.

In other news, I have some posts lined up that don't suck ass. So look forward to that. - Scott

Anonymous said...

I find it intriguing that you just happened to put Michael Jackson next to Boyz II Men. Just an observation.

Trevor

Scott said...

I have to ask, Trevor...are you a vampire? -Scott

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Ah, Trevor...we barely knew ye. That's what we refer to in the biz as a "one percenter," Scotty, because that's the percentage of people that will get it. A great old-school SBemail reference though. Well played.

And for some strange reason, I'm intrigued to read this paper about why you would date Chloe. I demand you post at least an outline of your main arguements. Not that I disagree, but I'm just betting that your thought process would be so amazingly weird. But yeah...she's spunky.

Hey Scott, the loser who writes this blog is bashing the Garden State Soundtrack on mine. Back me up, man.

Glad you moved, Rob. Hope you get fired soon too.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, the powers that be here at AWR have a pretty good view of my PC, so I have to make the window small enough for my head to hide. I would enjoy the glee that is SBemail at home, but I'm convinced it would cause a small nuclear meltdown within my computer, as my video card sucks quite a bit, and sometimes gives me the BSoD just from reading LJ. *crosses fingers hoping for a GeForce for Christmas*

Trevor
bloodsucker extrordinaire