Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Woah, Big News...


Alright, got that off my chest... I know most of you are going to be excited about that. And those of you who aren't - get a clue. I mean, seriously.

Works been a pain in the ass. We're understaffed and a bit behind. But here's the deal... I don't care. Rene and Melinda skip thier breaks when we get behind. I yell at them for it. The mail--it never ends. Everyday we get more, so why stress about it. And there's only two of us doing it now, of course we're going to be behind. The past few days I actually have been busy. Today I didn't slack one bit, I've been sitting at my desk, listening to an audio book and sorting mail. If the powers that be care enough about us being caught up - they might get us some help. If not? They don't pay me enough to care.

Now, about that Trivia... The underwear was purple. Breyn said Red, and no one bothered to question her. And now with Scott being on his ski trip... and Tim and Josh on thier way back from Boston, there goes half of my loyal audience. So I'm going to go back with some more Back to the Future Trivia. What song was Marty Playing at the end when he begins to fade away??

Alright, This is Rob French, signing off for the day... Everyone remember: Eat Carbs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johny be good....go Johny go go go...Johny be good...not sure what the actual title of the song is though! He was on stage singing, his parents were getting interupted dancing...if they didn't have their first kiss at the dance, theif future together would be altered and Marty wouldn't exist...he kept checking the picture of him and his brother and sister to see if everything was back to normal! YES! I got one!

Tabitha

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR HARRY POTTER!

I don't know this trivia question... yeah. Definitely don't know it, what a surprise. But I am glad to see, Rob, that you aren't being a slacker, at least for the time being.

~Ro

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! HARRY POTTER BOOK 6 COMING SOON!! I CANT WAIT!!!

Breyn =)

Anonymous said...

Rob~

Thanks for the Harry Potter update! You made my day! I check jkrowlings.com often, but hadn't heard of the release date yet! YAH!

Tabitha

The Melan'jack said...

EARTH ANGEL! Ya! Because the dude cut his hand getting Marty out of the trunk.

I love movie trivia. It's the only time my Film Studies degree is evenly remotely usefull.